The Sling was designed with the aim of creating the most practical and desirable light sport aircraft available.
Features which make the Sling such a fine aircraft include:
• Flying characteristics - perfectly coordinated, highly responsive controls (she feels like a fighter jet without being over-sensitive)
• Performance - close to the best across the full range of qualities
• Aluminum construction - for ease and consistency of construction and proven strength and lifespan
• Airframe strength and durability – she won’t break easily and if you treat her right, she’ll last you for the rest of your life
• Excellent instrumentation options
• Wide cockpit, excellent all around view and substantial luggage capacity
• Incorporation, by design, of a ballistic parachute for safety
• High quality components throughout
View more ...