The Brisbane Airshow has a large campervan and camping area on site right next to the airfield. Visitors may also camp beside their aircraft in designated aircraft parking areas. Pilots who wish to camp with their aircraft, MUST seek out parking locations that are approved for overnight camping.
Campers will be able to access hot and cold showers on the airfield specifically hired for the camping area. Campers will also gain free access to the Thunder Club on Saturday evening after 4pm with live music from "Men into Space" sure to be the perfect way to wrap up a Saturday full of action.
Campers can set up as early as Wednesday the 30th June 2021. The campground has been moved to a location that allows unhindered access throughout the airshow days.
Please read the campsite conditions of entry. If you have any further questions please contact us.
All Camping Spots will be allocated by Brisbane Airshow staff on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to camp with friends, you must arrive together. Brisbane Airshow staff will allocated to differing camping styles i.e. Campervans and Caravans may be separated from Tents.
- Fee's from $38 - $45 per night per site. Payment is made at the air show entry point or online, click here. For early arrivals, fees will be collected at the campsite.
- Toilets with night time lighting are provided.
- Max six (6) people per site.
- Hot and Cold showers with night time lighting are provided.
- Cooking facilities are not provided.
- Campers should use torch lighting when walking around at night, young children should not be allowed from the camp site area unless supervised.
- Open fires on the ground are not permitted. Small fires in approved metal fire pits are permitted and all fuel must be provided by the camper. Total fire ban rules must be obeyed.
- Private portable generators are not permitted overnight between the hours of 7.00 pm and 6.00 am.
- Camping tickets must be tied to the star picket at each site and be clearly displayed.
- Loud and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and please respect the privacy of fellow campers.
- Aircraft pilots and passengers wishing to camp overnight underwing, must use the allocated "underwing camping area" and pay the camping site fee. Underwing campers must also obide by all CASA regulations. Please note, "NO FIRES, NO EXCEPTIONS" A detailed flyin brief is availale here.
READ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Camping Nearby in the Somerset Region